Sunday, July 01, 2012

On right and wrong... or DUDE you really have a nice butt!


You really think there is right and wrong?


I posted a nude picture of my self on facebook....


Reactions :


Number 1 : Dude, you really have balls to do that. Is there a god? Because I feel like you know something. 
Number 2 : Nothing Special.
Number 3 : Post a picture of yourself nude from the back.
Number 4 : You really have a nice butt.
Number 4.5 : I really like the picture of Fubbi Quantz on your wall.
Number 5 : You really have a small dick, you probably can't satisfy women.
Number 6, You : (fill the blank)


We determine what is right and what is wrong... now go and pretend to be a good or bad person because you're neither. 


YOU DON'T EVEN EXIST...


"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
-Friedrich Nietzsche 








No comments:

Post a Comment