Sunday, July 01, 2012

CHEECKEN BERGERS!

For some reason I though my dad raped me when I was a child which I found out as a false belief. I was looking for a reason for all the pain and because I couldn't find any, I created an illusion of being raped as a child... I may be raped as a child but it's not my dad I'm sure of after confronting him with the statement.


Maybe it rises out of my unconscious appeal toward pedophilia which springs out of my repressed inner child. it's a really complex phenomena... fuck it. I'm more childish than most people around me so why me having this bullshit belief? maybe because I'm too smart for my own god damn sake.


I don't know what's the phenomena called but I don't care because I'm over it and it feels good not to feel used. I however slept with my make cousin when I hit puberty but that's nothing... because I chose to. I needed relief, I'm not LGBT. Everyone's a little bisexual but I like pussy... maybe not that much. just as much to fuck a hooker once in a while.


I can't think of anything else while listening to "Dragonfly Across An Ancient Sky" by HELIOS... so



No comments:

Post a Comment