Monday, July 02, 2012

On My Relationship With Nature... (Part 1)

Went for a walk to eat because mc delivery was shut down... for some reason felt like saluting all the old trees on the way...


 And saluting the moon when I gazed upon it.


Coming back to my condo, passed by to a stray cat just chilling... tried to cuddle with her and she loved it but for some reason she didn't like belly rubs or my jasper bracelet.



Each year that passes I connect more with nature and my love for it deepens... such a vast beautiful network. The problem here in malaysia is that I was born in a four season country and even there I couldn't stand summer so that's why I'm planning to move to Canada... By the way I even want to die in nature if I have a terminal disease or something, I think I posted something about that. My memory is fucked because of the Clonazepam withdrawal...

So does all this make me a druid? 




No comments:

Post a Comment