Monday, June 25, 2012

Human Brain : The Trouble Child Of The Universe


What if mind and body are really separate phenomenas?

What if determinism applies to the body but not to the mind?

There are so many evidences pointing to past lives, ESP and such phenomenas that can not exist within the traditional laws of physics and can only exist when quantum randomness is applied to existence (as suggested by really mad quantum physicists) as we know it. can we really continue ignoring these phenomenas?
Can mind ignore the body? 
Can mind ignore the brain?
If they are separate how do they interact?
What if the universe as it is, is really a dualistic phenomena. existence continues on traditional laws of physics but mind affects existence in unpredictable ways? 
If accepting this dualistic view on reality, What if it's all part of a plan to cosmic bliss? 
What if the reality can only exist in duality because god is not really omnipotent and god is universe itself changing when the universe changes gathering knowledge through the minds of people to reach bliss? 
What if mind is god and matter is the devil and they are fighting in an eternal battle which is really unpredictable?
The fact of the matter is that I don't know the answer to any of these questions,
do the answers affect my life? I don't know. 

What do I choose to believe, not based on logic but based on my whole psychological makeup? 

well, I believe in the traditional laws of physics and do not have enough attention span to really analyze quantum mechanics. so I hold my belief that free will is but a figure of speech, a tool for the mind to make sense of gathered information and react in a certain way and also give itself self worth by believing that it affects the universe and is not but a domino falling down on a chain reaction of physical laws. I also believe the mind has the power to defy traditional laws of physics or in other words mind is the anarchist in a world governed by traditional laws, in my view which is mostly intuitional (subjective), the human psyche (conscious or unconscious) blended with high emotional stimulation somehow has the power to bend the rules and fuck with the man (the universe). does it prove free will? no, it simply means the universe is fucking with itself because the universe doesn't need a reason to defy it's own laws or in other words human brain is the trouble child of the universe. 

Human brain is the skinhead anarchist teenager who likes to fuck with his mom and dad (parents signifying universe). but that doesn't separate human brain from the universe because the definition of the universe is large enough to include human brain. 

That's basically my philosophy of existence, life, mind, brain and free will. 

Now when it comes to after life, past lives and so on, I go coocoo because that brings the whole soul thing which doesn't match my version of reality but I have to confess there are so many cases of past lives that we can't just say they all are either lying, imagining things or going crazy. 

So my answer to what happens after death and before birth is : I don't have a fuckin clue. if past lives exist then there is either a very complex set of quantum physical rules that govern the soul or whatever the hell it is that we define consciousness by or god is just fucking with our minds and we are incapable of understanding the true nature of universe through intellect.

Who knows, maybe after a really hardcore peyote or DMT experience in my twenties, I come to a new view over the universe and start having conferences on expanding your mind with peyote but take my advice : throw up your philosophies on a paper or something and leave it at that or don't go there at all.

Go have sex, eat a nice meal, have a walk in the woods, fall in love, have a mystical experience with an entheogen or whatever the hell you enjoy because once you enter the dimension of intellectualism, you encounter paradoxes that baffle all physicists and mathematicians. and because of those paradoxes you start seeing all the imperfections in the world and end up like fuckin Nietzsche losing all the little joys unless you're really the chill type who can spend hours reading the holographic universe and still have a good night sleep without any paradoxes bugging your mind. Being the wondering child (you can call it the blissful ignorant) is my drug of choice, most of the things you read here is what I throw up at my spare time and do not affect my life in major ways so don't get into it if don't wanna play with fire.


No comments:

Post a Comment