Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Promise Me

Promise me, promise me you won't forget me in the years to come and changes to endure 
Promise me, promise me you won't forget these tears I shed during the twilight when we walked across that endless street when the dawn was ahead of us
These tears I shed for your wounded past
You told me you're strong and that's why you could take it 
But I still cried because I'm not like them, I feel it
I feel you
I don't see a meaningless life wasted in cheap dreams
I see a powerful soul laughing at the face of violence 
But I am yet to see any violence, I never saw any violence in your eyes
And that was odd
It's been moments that I stopped crying to write this 
But I know I will cry again soon
I know I will cry again when we say goodbye 
And I know I will cry again when I miss you 

But we will meet again 
I know we will meet again somewhere far away from here
And we will sail
Together
Forever...


No comments:

Post a Comment